Sunday, October 5, 2014

Get More Done Every Day

If you cannot help procrastinating, use the time to clean up your desk space. It will enable you to have a clearer mind if you do not have to look at the physical clutter. It might also be a great idea to clean up your cyberspace including emails and organize all the business applications development project pieces. Another great thing to do is to use every minute and get some small things accomplished while waiting for the meeting to start. You could also try getting a new laptop. How long have you had your old one? I bet you there is one that is a lot faster and you will stop wasting time for things to load. Either that, or you could upgrade your machine. I also try to work online using cloud services so that I can just pick up where I left off if I am on a different computer. What are your suggestions for getting more done?

4 comments:

  1. I use cloud services all the time for backing up my data. It is very useful and I never have to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With cloud services, you can also remove the clutter on your hard drive. Your computer will be able to run faster than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great thing about cloud services is that you can collaborate with other people. It will save you a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many phone services also run using the cloud. It is a great way to get all of your communication in one place.

    ReplyDelete